The Best in Las Vegas for Laser Skin Resurfacing & Anti-Aging Results
At Francesca’s Facelift in Las Vegas, the incredible results our clients experience begin with the high standards we hold ourselves to. We use the most advanced medical-grade therapies, tools and techniques when it comes to skin resurfacing and skin rejuvenation therapies to give our clients the youthful, healthy glow they desire.
We take our treatment protocols seriously. In fact, we use the best tools with the most trusted track records in the industry because they create immediate and remarkable results for our clients.
We work with people who want to reclaim the skin of their youth, while seeking relief from:
- Sun Damage
- Wrinkles and Lines
- Age Spots, Brown Spots, Hyperpigmentation, Sun Spots, Hormone Spots
- Pregnancy Mask
- Acne scarring
- Spider Veins
- Irregular Skin Tone
- Loose Skin
Because we use cutting edge tools that are the best in the industry, we are able to treat the whole face, including very sensitive areas such as eye lids, mouth and even the neck that other lasers aren’t able to touch. The results are simply incredible and can often be done in the space of one lunch break or a simple afternoon trip.
How Laser Skin Resurfacing & Skin Rejuvenation Treatments Work
Want 10 years off your face? We can do it. And here at Francesca’s Facelift we’ve pioneered ways to turn back the clock for your face better, faster and with less down time or recovery, all while avoiding the need for costly plastic surgery and with much better results.
Skin is a remarkable organ. It nurtures and protects us and is constantly renewing itself. As we get older, however, the process of renewal slows down, which means our skin is more likely to show signs of aging as well as damage from environmental toxins and stress. Skin resurfacing treatments are used to support and speed up the skin’s natural process of healing and rejuvenation. Treatments such as Microneedling / Dermapen, Co2 Fractional Lasering, and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) applications are ideal for this because they stimulate production of collagen, elastin, and other natural elements that support smoother, tighter and healthy, glowing skin.
- Microneedling / DermapenTreatmentsinduce the formation and deposition of new collagen and provide a clear channel for topical agents such as PRP to be absorbed. Microneedling therapy starts with the use of a special device that creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which then triggers accelerated production of collagen and elastin. When paired with PRP therapy, the results we’ve seen are absolutely amazing.
- Co2 Fractional Laseringis considered the gold standard for non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Using the best and most trusted laser available to our industry today, Co2 lasers use a very narrow scanned beam to penetrate deep within the dermis to stimulate collagen productionin a way that causes less thermal injury to the tissue for faster healing time.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is obtained from a sample of the patient’s venous blood drawn at the time of treatment and used as an application to boost skin healing and rejuvenation results. PRP platelets release their platelet growth factors, and other active substances, upon activation and begin a cascade of events that leads to the restoration and growth of healthy, younger-looking skin.
The Best in Las Vegas Skin Resurfacing and Rejuvenation Laser Treatments
We’ve discovered the fountain of youth for your skin here at Francesca’s Facelift by stimulating your body’s natural ability to product collagen, elastin and all the elements needed for healing, rejuvenation and youthful flowing skin. After our skin resurfacing treatments, our clients enjoy improvement in:
- Skin Texture
- Increased elasticity
- Increased volume
- Wrinkle improvement and Acne scar improvement
Click below to book a no-obligation complimentary consultation to discover a comprehensive, customized skin resurfacing solution for your beauty needs.